1. Heat some oil in a pan over a medium heat
2. Fry the onions & garlic till soft
3. Slice the Franks and fry them for a min
4. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper
5. Pour the eggs into a bowl and cook them with the Franks till they are done. Remove the mix onto a plate.
6. Lay out a wrap onto a plate. Place 1 Frank and 2 eggs worth of mix into the middle, lengthways.
7. Lay ½ cup of cheese onto the mix.
8. Fold the wrap on all sides.
9. Heat some oil in a pan over a medium heat
10. Place the wrap onto the pan and fry till it turns golden brown on all sides.
11. You can make extras and freeze these for another day