1. In a bowl, peel and chop the bananas up into pieces.
2. Mash the bananas into a pulp
3. Add the flour, sugar and butter. Mix well
4. Add the fruit and nut mix into a zip lock bag. Make sure to let all the air out before sealing it. Place a tea towel over the bag and use a rolling pin or a frying pan to smash the nut. You are just roughly smashing it up.
5. Add the fruit and nut mix to the bowl and mix well
6. You should have a soft batter.
7. Heat some oil over a medium heat.
8. Scoop some mix and lay about 3 or 4 in a pan at the same time. Don’t crowd the pan.
9. Fry the fritters until golden brown on both sides.
10. Serve a portion of fritters with frozen berries and honey