1. Cut the butter in cubes and set aside.
2. In a bowl, add all the try ingredients. The flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Combine well.
3. Add the butter the mix. Clean your hands and mash the butter into the flour.
4. Once combines, add the milk. Stir it in and mix well until it is a soft dough.
5. Form the dough into balls and set aside.
6. In a pan, combine the berries, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, and water.
7. Get the mix to a boil.
8. Once boiled, add the dumplins. Make 8 dumplins for 4 people.
9. Cover and simmer for 30 mins
10. Serve the dumplings with berries on top and Ice Cream or cream on top