- Measure the skewers to make sure they fit inside the pan.
- Cut skewers to size and soak them in water for 30 min. Remove and set aside.
- Cut chicken thighs into thread-able strips. I.season with ½ tsp Chinese 5 spice and ½ tsp salt II.leave to marinade for 30 mins
- Skewer chicken, pineapple and capsicum on skewer.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan.
- Pan fry the skewers till fully cooked all round.
- Sour Sauce:
I. In a pan on a medium heat, cook Pineapple juice with sugar, soy sauce and tomato sauce.
II. Whisk Cornstarch and 2 tbl Water in a bowl. This creates a slurry that will help thicken the sauce. Make sure to get all the lumps out.
III. Pour the slurry into the pan and mix well. It thickens up very quickly.
IV. Cook Noodles according to instructions.
V. Add noodles to the sauce
8. Place skewers on noodles, top with coriander and serve!