1. Marinade the pork in half the soy and ginger. Mix well and chill in the fridge for at least 30 mins. Remember to cover the container in the fridge
2. Heat some oil over a medium heat. Fry the pork in the oil and remove after 2 mins.
3. In the same pan, add the stock. Leave all the pork bits in the bottom of the pan. That’s the flavour! Add the soy, hoisin and 1 tsp of pepper to the pot and bring to a boil. Then drop to a simmer.
4. Add the noodles, spring onions and bak choy and mix well. Boil for 1 mins.
5. Serve in a bowl topped with the fried pork and garnish with spring onions.