MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN w/ COUS COUS SALAD METHOD:
1. Add the herbs, salt , pepper to the chicken and mix well
2. Heat some oil over a medium heat.
3. Fry the chicken for 5 mins or till fully cooked. Then set aside
4. Boil the stock.
5. Put the cous cous into a bowl. Add the boiling stock to the cous cous and cover with a lid for 30 mins. Once the stock is absorbed, fluff the cous cous up and set aside.
6. In a bowl, combine the cous cous, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and a little mint. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Put the cous cous staled on a plate. Lay the chicken on top. Garnish with mint and serve.
PRAWN RICE PAPER ROLLS
- Soak the rice vermicelli in hot water and bring it to life. Drain and set aside.
- Soak a rice sheet in water. Pull it out and pat dry on a cloth
- Lay a sheet out on a board
- Lay out a lettuce leaf and bean sprouts.
- Then add prawns and mint
- Roll the sheets.
Make 4 per person - Heat a pan with 1 til oil over a medium heat. Add all the peanut dipping sauce ingredients together and warm through for 2 mins - Dip the rolls in the sauce and enjoy