(1) On a medium heat, fry the onions in plain or olive oil until soft.
(2) Then fry the garlic in the oil for another 2 mins.
(3) Add ½ tsp butter to the pan and fry Mushrooms until soft.
(4) Squeeze half a lemon into the pan and mix well.
(5) The add the cream and let it thicken for to make a sauce.
(6) Add salt and pepper to taste.
(7) Cook the pasta and drain. Leave ½ cup of pasta water.
(8) Mix the pasta through the creamy mushroom sauce.
(9) Squeeze half a lemon into the pasta. Check the seasoning. Season with pepper.
(10)Garnish with curly parsley and serve