(1) Chop the garlic and fry in oil over a medium heat. Do not let the garlic burn.
(2) Chop the tomatoes and set aside.
(3) Add the butter and fry tomatoes. Again keep the heat down so it reduces but keeps taking on colour.
(4) Squeeze the lemon juice into the pan and mix well.
(5) Add salt and pepper to taste.
(6) Cook pasta in salty boiling water for at least 10 mins.
(7) Save a cup of water. Drain the pasta and set aside.
(8) Mix the pasta through the tomatoes. Add the paster water. Let the sauce develop.
(9) Chop the parsley up finely and sprinkle over the top. Mix well.
(10)Check the seasoning. Season with pepper.
(11) Make the breadcrumbs
I. Use just stale bread. Chop it up into small pieces.
II. Cook the bread in some olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Season with salt to taste.
III. Once the bread is browned all over, remove it and let it cool. It will harden.
IV. Place the bread into a clear bag and cover with a tea towel. V. Smash the bread until it crumbs.
(12)Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top and enjoy