(1) Slice each breast lengthways into 3 pieces.
(2) Combine the mayonnaise, sesame oil and juice of 2 lemons. This is the dressing for the slaw.
(3) Combine the shredded cabbage, carrots and dressing. Set aside.
(4) Crack and beat the eggs and set aside.
(5) Heat 1 tbl of oil in pan until a medium heat. Use 1 tbl for every three pieces.
(6) Dip each piece of chicken in the egg and then into the breadcrumbs, then into the oil.
(7) Cook two pieces in the pan at any one time. Keep turning till golden brown on all sides.
(8) Serve with the slaw and a squeeze of fresh lemon.