1. Peel and grate the kumara. Squeeze our any moisture and set aside
2. Heat some oil over a medium heat. Chop the sausages up into bite sized pieces and fry them unLl cooked
3. Add the onions, tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Cook down for 3 mins.
4. In a pan fry garlic and sausage. Set aside
5. In a bowl, mix the kumara with salt, pepper, 4 eggs and flour. Add more flour if the mix is too wet. Mix well.
6. Over a medium heat, add the kumara in a circular shape. Press down gently. Once once side is golden, flip it over and cook the other side. Once the second side is cooked, set the roost aside.
7. Heat some oil over a medium heat. Cook an egg unLl the whites are cooked but the yolk is runny.
8. Place the sausage mix on the rosL. Place the egg on the sausage mix and serve.