1. Add the herbs, salt , pepper to the chicken and mix well
2. Heat some oil over a medium heat.
3. Fry the chicken for 5 mins or till fully cooked. Then set aside
4. Boil the stock.
5. Put the cous cous into a bowl. Add the boiling stock to the cous cous and cover with a lid for 30 mins. Once the stock is absorbed, fluff the cous cous up and set aside.
6. In a bowl, combine the cous cous, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and a little mint. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Put the cous cous staled on a plate. Lay the chicken on top. Garnish with mint and serve.