- Grate the finer ginger and garlic and fry in oil over a medium heat
- Fry the mushrooms and soy with the ginger and garlic for 5 mins
- Add sugar and lemon to the mushrooms and mix well. Taste and make sure it’s all good. Take it out.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs thoroughly. Get lots of air into it. Add 1 tsp soy to the omelette.
- Heat the oil on high. Fry the egg till it fluffs up.
- Remove the egg from the oil and leave to drain on paper
- Place the egg on a plate. Spoon in the mushroom mix. Add some sprouts and spring onions.
- Fold the egg over.
- Drizzle the Hoisin over the top.
- Garnish with spring onions on the top and enjoy.
1. Toast the slivered almonds in a hot pan till they take on colour. Remove and set aside
2. Wash the berries and take the heads off. Half each piece and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
3. Slice the cucumbers in half. Scrape out the core. Then chop if up into half a cm pieces. Add the cut cucumber into the bowl
4. Add the vinegar and oil. Season with salt and pepper