1. Mix the garlic and curry spice into the patties. Mix well. Roll into individual balls. 4 per person. Then set aside. The longer you leave it in the fridge, the better it will taste.
2. Heat some oil in a pan over a medium heat
3. Fry the onions till soft. Season lightly with salt. Then set aside
4. In the same pan, fry four meat balls till cooked. Remove and set aside.
5. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper
6. Heat some oil in a pan over a medium heat.
7. Pour the egg mix into the pan. Lower the heat and let the eggs cook.
8. Once the egg omelette is cooked, tip it out onto a chopping board. Cut the disc into 4 quarters.
9. Lay a lettuce cup on a plate. Lay one egg sheet on the lettuce. Lay meatball onto it. Top with onions and sauce
10. Pick up and Eat!