1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Heat a pan or griddle with a little vegetable oil.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 portions.
4. Cut the bread into 4 cylinders. Cut each cylinder in half. Its 2 pieces of bread per person
5. Pour the mixture onto the pan.
6. Press two pieces of bread with a spatula, into the egg mix and cook on a medium to high heat for between 2-4 mins.
7. The egg mixture should go golden and should adhere to the bread. Check that it is.
8. Turn the bread over to make the other side a little crispy. 1-2 mins should do it.
9. Remove from pan and cut the bread into small portions.
10. Combine the tomato and mayo in a bowl. Drizzle over the bread and enjoy!