DISH 1 - Pan Fried Garlic Chicken with Herb Stuffing
1. Marinade the chicken in a bowl with the onion powder, sweet paprika, 1 tbl Italian or Tuscan seasoning. Let the flavour soke in for 30 mins. Season with half the salt and pepper.
2. In a large pan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
3. Add the chicken to the pan. Season with ½ tsp of salt and pepper. Let the chicken cook for 7 mins.
4. Add the butter to the oil. Turn the chicken over, season with ½ tsp of salt and pepper and cook the other side for 7 mins.
5. Remove the chicken from the pan.
6. Add 1 tbl of butter to the pan.
7. Add the minced garlic and fry for 10 secs
8. Add the 1 tbl Tuscan/Italian seasoning and cook for 5 secs
9. Add the stock to the pot. Take a spoon and scrape all the bits of the bottom of the pan. That’s all the flavour. And it FREE!
10. Add the chicken back into the pan. Leave it for a minute or two, drizzling the chicken with the broth in the pan.
11. Remove the pan and set aside.
DISH 2 - Sweet-as Carrots
1. Peel the carrot and set aside.
2. In a bowl toss the carrots with the garlic powder, sugar and olive oil.
3. In a pan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
4. Add the carrot and cook for 8 mins, turning from time to time.
5. Add the butter. Cook for a further 8 mins, turning from time to time. You want the ends to be just burnt.
6. Remove and set aside.
DISH 3 - Christmas Stuffing
1. Chop the bread up to rough finish. It needs to be bitsy.
2. Heat oil in a pan over a medium heat
3. Add the chopped onions and cook for 8 mins till the onions go translucent.
4. Add the cranberry mix and cook for 4 mins
5. Add the bread and mix well.
6. Add the butter and mix well.
7. Add the garlic powder and salt.
8. Cook for 4 mins or until the bread starts to brown.
9. Remove and set aside